Friday, December 2, 2011

Review : Mother Garden Wooden Toys

I enjoy collecting toys..The main objective, of course, for my daughters, but on top of that, I also enjoyed buying fancy toys and collect them.
This mother garden wooden toys is one of it.
Mother garden wooden toys is a good quality pretend play from Japan. It offers assorted set, from only a burger or sushi set, to dresser table and even wooden kitchen.
In Jakarta, probably the wooden toys quality is as good as ELC wooden kitchen accessories. Too bad that it's not sold in Jakarta. Some online shops open PO for this toy..but very rare, due to the price is a bit expensive.

Below picture is one of my collection named " Strawberry Chocolate Party". My girls love the cake and lollypop candies very much. You know what, this is also inspired me to make it in petite sizes for cupcake decoratins ! hehehe... It comes with a very beautiful wooden toybox, cakes, swiss roll, ice cream, fruits, pralines, lollypop, cup and saucer. The cake can be cut into portion, as well as the fruits.


They have assorted kind of pretend play wooden toys for little girl, from picnic to wooden refrigerator and wooden kitchen. Every model is sooo tempting to be owned, If I don't remember about our house space.




This one is pink refrigerator, it is also available in red too, if I'm not wrong.
Can you see the compliments in the refrigerator ? soo complete and very beautiful to be played with our little girls.



Above pics is cookie making set. It comes complete with the microwave oven, and even eggs ! Lil' girls can do a perfect cookie making pretend play with this beautiful toy. I really want to buy this type, but I cannot find it everywhere :(
It is very recommended for your pretty little one.
In Indonesia, you can search the search engine with typing mother garden wooden toys. Price starting IDR 350K for simple set to 1000K for referigerator set.
Last time I saw it at Vivo City Mall, Singapore (but I don't know they still sell it or not, since I haven't visit vivo city for so long), and it also sold at Smile Garden Hongkong.

No comments:

Post a Comment